Fire codes, fastener concerns along with energy efficient, airtight buildings mean alternate methods of moisture management are needed, particularly with certain types of assemblies. Join the Alberta New Home Warranty Group (ANHWP Group) and the Professional Home Builders Institute (PHBI) as they welcome back Darrell Paul from Qualistat Building Performance Consultants as he gives some insight into stone and veneer cladding.
Topics to be discussed:
- Penetrations and flashings
- Fastening and drainage planes
- Product limitation and risks
- Side yards, fire protection and codes
- Cladding assemblies and their risk/liability