We are pleased to partner with the Calgary Real Estate Board (CREB®) to bring you this session. It’s designed to help new home builder representatives maintain positive relations with REALTORS® in support of successful interactions and customer satisfaction.
Topics covered include:
- Understanding the REALTOR®/Buyer Relationship
- Initial client visits/representation – focusing on the client success
- What is an Exclusive Buyer Representation Agreement (EBRA) and why it is important?
- Helping the buyer and REALTOR® understand the builder process – education for success
- The shared responsibility
Who should attend: Sales, marketing and warranty team members of residential construction companies.
Sponsored by the Professional Home Builders Institute. This event is for Alberta New Home Warranty Builder Members and their employees. Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org