We’ve seen technology change the way we do many things in our lives – from buying groceries, booking a vacation, even trading stocks. Bōde, is an Alberta wide, Calgary based company, using technology to bring that power, efficiency and convenience to evolve the real estate industry. Bōde has created the first online marketplace that connects buyers and sellers directly, so they are able to transact more easily, conveniently, and affordably, themselves, with or without the use of an agent. Fewer agents means less commissions, saving thousands of dollars. Bōde empowers buyers and sellers with the tools, information and transparent access to market data, sold data and comparables to feel confident throughout the process. Buyers have the ability to book showings, ask questions and make an offer, all online, directly with you, the seller.
Join us on Thursday, Nov. 19 at 10 am MT where Bōde’s Chief Revenue Officer, Alan Kelly, will introduce you to Bōde, walk us through the free tools they’ve developed to understand market trends and explain how Bōde’s marketplace works for, and with, builders.
- What’s happening in the market right now:
- Impact of COVID on supply & demand and what it means for builders
- Buyer trends including increased sales in bedroom communities, and how consumers are choosing more sqft,
- Where to access all the sold data you want and how to conduct your own market data analysis
- How technology is changing how homes can be sold:
- Buyers are more sophisticated and empowered than ever. They want transparency and control over their buying process.
- How to get more leads in the hands of those who know your product best – your sales team.
- Demo of how buyers can book showings, make an offer, negotiate back and forth and sign contracts online, all without using a realtor, thanks to Bōde