Located in Calgary, Alberta
The Alberta New Home Warranty Program (ANHWP) is an independent, not-for-profit leader and innovator of new home warranty, proudly serving new homeowners and home builders since 1974. Our mission is to empower the best homeownership experience and we’re proud of our more than 45 year history providing homeowners with innovative new home warranty products, and the Builder Members who have worked hard to create new homes of uncompromising value for more than 100,000 families along the way. We’re also the leading provider of new home warranty products in western Canada, through our subsidiary company, the Canadian Home Warranty Protection Program (CHWPP), serving new homeowners and our Builder Members in British Columbia, Saskatchewan and Manitoba. Within the ANHWP Group of Companies is also The Professional Home Builders Institute; the premium provider of quality education for the residential construction industry in Canada.
As the Vice President of Growth for the ANHWP Group of Companies you will report to the President & CEO and be responsible for the development and execution of customer acquisition, retention, growth and revenue strategies, brand, and the overall customer experience. You will be a member of ANHWP’s executive team to set the Group’s long-term growth strategies and guide the company’s growth trajectory. You’ll be responsible for the development and execution of our revenue strategy, with responsibility for the team’s overall targets, being a leader committed to driving outstanding customer outcomes and a best-in-class culture. Most importantly you’ll foster a culture of continuous improvement and customer experience excellence to ensure existing customers become brand champions, and the ANHWP Team achieve their goals.
- Assume overall leadership for the Revenue, Marketing, Sales, Account Management/Customer Engagement, and Product Development functions and uphold the Mission and Values while being a role model for the company culture
- Work with the Executive Team, and other key teams across the company to set targets and execute the roadmap for ANHWPs short- and long-term growth plans and collaborate cross functionally to execute the plan and identify and develop strategic alliance
- Work with the Executive Team, and other key teams across the company to set and execute the roadmap for ANHWPs short- and long-term growth plans.
- Guide the prioritization of growth, revenue, and customer-experience related initiatives as the initiatives and teams scale
- Develop strategies to achieve targets for growth, sales, marketing and customer relations and guide the prioritization of related initiatives and provide ongoing reporting
- Develop and manage new products, services and associated brands to meet profitability goals
- Represent Growth and Customer Success on cross-functional initiatives, keeping leadership and stakeholders informed on cross-functional workstreams, risks and opportunities
- Collaborate with finance on pricing strategies, and business models to achieve revenue goals
- Provide thought leadership, strategic insight, and clear communication (written and verbal) to your team, the organization and externally on the company’s growth strategy
- Lead, mentor, support recruitment and inspire high caliber teams to achieve key business goals and career development goals
- Monitor the marketplace and analyze opportunities, providing competitive analysis, and developing strategies and tactics to address issues and opportunities
- Oversee marketing communications including branding, public relations, advertising, white papers, trade shows, seminars and events collateral materials, analyst and market research management, and website design and content either directly or on an outsourced basis
- Define and direct marketing programs for demand creation, lead generation requirements, interface with relevant departments for product development, product pricing and product lifecycle management
- Oversee product marketing including product launch management, sales training, presentations, sales tools, competitive analysis and general sales and marketing support
- Integrate and align sales strategies with available talent, processes, IT systems, and other areas to increase sales force capability and success
- Develop and implement sales plans, policies, and programs for all account managers
- Implement strategic planning including corporate positioning market and competitive analysis, customer segment selection and penetration plans, related product positioning and improvement to the value proposition
- 10-15 years in diverse leadership roles building brands, driving revenue growth, developing and executing business strategy in a related industry
- MBA or equivalent experience preferred
- Licensed Level One Insurance Agent or willing to license within first 90 days of employment
- Experience with executing marketing, sales, fiscal management, partner and stakeholder relations, and digital strategies that drive customer acquisition and revenue growth
- Proven track record of growing revenue through digital platforms, new product development, marketing, branding, and partnerships including P&L experience and the ability to make decisions based on both leading and lagging indicators
- A demonstrated commitment to valuing diversity and contributing to an inclusive working and learning environment.
- Inspirational leadership style with a hands-on approach and consistently displays integrity, models behavior, develops people and builds teams
- Deals effectively with demanding situations and designs and implements interventions
- Demonstrated experience integrating diverse areas of management and able to manage through continuity, change and transition
- A strong bias for action and the ability to foster a competitive, results-driven mentality in your team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong technical experience with CRM tools (Salesforce specifically)
Our employees are currently working remotely from home with the intent to meet a graduated return to the office work plan prior to year end.