The Alberta New Home Warranty Program Group of Companies (“the Program”), is Alberta’s most experienced, most trusted new home warranty provider. As Alberta’s leader in new home warranty products and services for over 45 years, we continue to raise the bar to meet the needs of new homeowners and our Builder Members.
The Sales and Marketing Coordinator is responsible for coordination, preparation and delivery of point-of-sales materials, presentation materials, and supplies for our Builder Members. They will provide excellent customer experience to existing and potential customers and will lend support to the Customer Solutions Team by creating supporting the attraction, conversion and retention of customers while helping to build and support the brands, products, and services for the Alberta New Home Warranty Program Group of Companies.
- Build relationships and maintain communication lines with Builder Members, vendors, and customers to provide exceptional customer experience
- Provide support to the account Managers with annual membership reviews, coordination of membership agreements and building assessment reports
- Liaise with Builder Members to support new home enrolments through the Registry
- Track membership recognition and coordinate supporting activities
- Support prospect and lead management and drive pipeline collaboration through Salesforce CRM integration and LinkedIn Sales Navigator or other identified tools
- Assist marketing team in executing webinars, events and tradeshows to support customer engagement goals
- Support brand, web and writing styles, email, and social media guidelines and best practices.
- Analyze and report on sales performance to optimize activities.
- Champion Salesforce initiatives relative to sales and marketing.
- General administrative support for the account management and marketing teams, including ordering supplies and swag; coordinating meetings and taking minutes; liaising with vendors, processing invoices and budget management
- Other duties as required.
Knowledge & Experience
- Post-secondary diploma or degree (Communications, Marketing, or equivalent).
- 3 – 5 years of related experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work effectively with customers, contractors, and other stakeholders.
- Strong editing skills, including content, spelling, grammar and working knowledge of CP style.
- Strong project and time management skills, delivering results under tight deadlines while remaining flexible to shifting priorities.
- Technical skill and experience using CRM systems, with preference given to those with Salesforce experience.
- Strategic thinker with sound judgment and creative problem-solving.
- Excellent communication skills, including written, visual and oral.
- Experience using Office 365 and Adobe Creative Suite, and cloud-based project management tools
- Experience in higher education, construction or homebuilding (knowledge of audience) is an asset.