Calgary, Alberta | Term May 24, 2022 – Aug. 19 2022
The Alberta New Home Warranty Program Group of Companies (ANHWP Group) is Alberta’s most experienced and most trusted new home warranty provider and educator for homebuilders. As Alberta’s leader in new home warranty products and services for over 45 years, we continue to raise the bar to meet the needs of homeowners and our Builder Members.
This position resides with The Alberta New Home Warranty Program (ANHWP) and works alongside The New Home Warranty Insurance (Canada) Corporation (NHWICC) and the Professional Home Builders Institute of Alberta (PHBI).
The Records Retention Administrator will be responsible for providing support to the Operations department. You will update, organize and maintain our records management program.
The primary responsibilities of the Customer Solutions Assistant are:
- Audit and evaluate our current records retention policy and documentation
- Prepare recommendations for improvement of our records retention program
- Educate the organization on the importance of records management and retention
- Work with our external vendor and internal stakeholders on ensuring that records are sent offsite according to our retention guidelines
- Track progress and prepare reports related to compliance
- Work collaboratively with various departments
Qualifications & skills
- Available and legally authorized to work in Canada for a 13 week full time work-term
- Previous work experience in an office setting and/or with records and information management would be considered an asset
- Currently enrolled in a post-secondary education, preferably in the Information and Records Management Program or related area and returning to a post-secondary institution following your work term
- You require a high attention to detail, the ability to organize information and prioritize
- Required to have familiarity with records management programs and systems
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
Why you should join us
The Alberta New Home Warranty Program Group of Companies offers challenging and meaningful work, a positive work environment with amazing colleagues. You will enjoy a hybrid/remote work structure, on the job training and Company events.