The Alberta New Home Warranty Program Group of Companies (ANHWP Group), is Alberta’s most experienced and most trusted new home warranty provider and educator for homebuilders. As Alberta’s leader in new home warranty products and services for over 45 years, we continue to raise the bar to meet the needs of homeowners and our Builder Members.
This position resides with The Alberta New Home Warranty Program (ANHWP) and works alongside The New Home Warranty Insurance (Canada) Corporation (NHWICC) and the Professional Home Builders Institute of Alberta (PHBI).
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for development and delivery of marketing programs to increase revenue and profits across multiple business units. The successful candidate will be a strong marketing leader whose creative nature will create an environment of innovation and fulfillment as a key contributor to The Program’s success.
The successful incumbent will be responsible for ensuring that marketing strategies and plans come to life efficiently and effectively. The Marketing Manager is also responsible for leading a team of marketing professionals and budget management.
The primary responsibilities of the Marketing Manager are:
- Devise and deploy all marketing/communication goals and objectives across the organization, including the preparation of budgets and tactical plans in conjunction with VP
- Execute strategic marketing plan and campaigns, with emphasis on customer engagement, lead generation, member communications, and social media strategy
- Lead the activities and performance of the marketing team including leadership, coaching and creating development plans for marketing team
- Use strong marketing project management skills to ensure campaigns and programs are delivered on-time and effectively
- Manage marketing partners and contributors in the achievement of campaign results
- Conduct market research and analysis as required
- Manage brand reputation in market and with emphasis in digital channels; create and support tactics to continually improve brand impression
- Engage with CRM to monitor lead generation, sales representatives and measure closing ratios.
- Work collaboratively with sales teams to support sales and customer experience goals
- Create marketing campaigns for new products and services including budgeting and expenditure planning.
- Collaborate with VP to develop short- and long-term strategic plans, including the preparation of annual business plans
- Provide input from sales – including growth, competitive analysis, market trends, and business environment – for strategic planning processes
- Participate in planning of events that promotes company services
- Responsible for planning and monitoring the marketing budget
Experience and Requirements:
- Minimum 7-10 years’ working experience in marketing and communications required
- Bachelor’s degree or College diploma in business, marketing, or related field, or an appropriate combination of education and practical sales experience
- Direct work experience in a mid-management capacity preferred
- Experience leading broad-base marketing and communications campaigns and teams
- Demonstrable results in creating and optimizing successful lead generation and conversion campaigns
- Working experience in the any of the following industries would be considered an asset: Construction/Home Building, Insurance, Career College, Adult Training Institute, and/or Post-Secondary Institute
- Possess the following competencies: Motivating & Developing Employees; Team Work; Communication; Collaboration; Time Management Skills; Strategic Planning and Execution