Located in Calgary, Alberta
The Alberta New Home Warranty Program Group of Companies is Alberta’s most experienced, most trusted new home warranty provider. As Alberta’s leader in new home warranty products and services for over 45 years, we continue to raise the bar to meet the needs of homeowners and our Builder Members.
Reporting to the Vice President of Finance, the Manager, Systems and Technology will be capable of delivering a broad portfolio of work and providing thought leadership and support to senior leadership in delivering strategic and operational elements of the IT strategy and digital transformation; playing both an execution and leadership role. Critical short-term focus will be to lead the implementation of Salesforce CRM.
- Lead implementation and execution of IT strategy and digital transformation; automating processes and utilizing data and technology to improve operations and customer experience and support growth objectives
- Manage vendor relationships and project budgets, projects management, document management, data management and analytics in accordance with desired outcomes
- Provide leadership and project management to Salesforce CRM implementation
- Liaison between management and external vendors/contractors as required to execute strategy
- Act as IT information source and communicator between departments
- Must understand strategic business needs and growth strategy
- Troubleshoot data flow and access opportunities for optimization
- Manage and facilitate the use of data and continuous improvement of Program’s IT systems and software tools
- Ability to analyze tech stacks, systems and business models
- Utilize IT data for business insights
- Development, improvement and maintenance of standards, policies, process maps and procedures related to IT
- Source, recommend and implement new technological solutions to suit business requirements
- Negotiate and issue required sub-contracts and monitor progress, scheduling and delivery
- Ensure projects are delivered on time, within scope and within budget
- Model the behavior needed to support the Program mission and core values
- Support IT project sponsors in effective project governance and performance management, including reporting and KPI delivery
- Coach and mentor cross functional teams
- Previous experience with CRM Salesforce is a requirement of this position
Only those applicants selected for interview will be contacted. This position is based in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. All applicants must live and work in Calgary.
Application deadline: February 4, 2021