The Alberta New Home Warranty Program Group of Companies (ANHWP Group), is Alberta’s most experienced and most trusted new home warranty provider and educator for homebuilders. As Alberta’s leader in new home warranty products and services for over 45 years, we continue to raise the bar to meet the needs of homeowners and our Builder Members.
This position resides with The Alberta New Home Warranty Program (ANHWP) and works alongside The New Home Warranty Insurance (Canada) Corporation (NHWICC) and the Professional Home Builders Institute (PHBI).
ANHWP has an immediate vacancy for a Digital Marketing & Content Strategist.
As a member of the Marketing and Communications team, this position reports to the Senior Marketing Manager. The Digital Marketing & Content Strategist is responsible for supporting, and creating, digital marketing content across all internal digital platforms and managing multiple branded social media accounts. The position helps to support and create internal marketing material, works with Salesforce CRM tools and marketing analytics. This role is responsible for the datasets underlying automation in our new Salesforce Pardot system and the communications (SMS, Email, Web) messages that are sent to our respected databases. This individual is responsible for creating social content calendars, engaging digital content and experiences to attract, convert and retain PHBI students, enhance the user experience, and protect our reputation and brand for both PHBI and ANHWP Group.
You’re a focused, creative, adaptive marketer with a can-do attitude. You have seasoned experience in managing demand-generation campaigns, with the know-how to deliver the right content, at the right time, to the right audience. You’ll bring hands-on experience working with CRM, marketing automation software, and content management systems. Additionally, you’ll have proven project and time management skills, delivering results under tight deadlines while remaining flexible to shifting priorities.
The primary responsibilities of the Digital Marketing & Content Strategist are:
- Create and maintain social marketing campaigns with a focus on increasing ROI to meet set lead generation and branding targets. Establishes brand awareness and online reputation.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to offer insights on areas of digital growth opportunities and to ideate, lead, and execute full-funnel demand-gen strategies/campaigns.
- Reporting on social and digital analytics across multiple channels monthly.
- Support internal creation of print collateral, web content, organic and paid social, creative (blogs), and digital assets (photos, graphics, video, audio).
- Set up, maintain and monitor SEM and social platforms, marketing automation workflows and logic for email drip campaigns, forms, conversion landing pages, connector tools, segmentation, list management, lead management, and reporting on performance and ROI.
- Analyze data to understand the audience to inform strategies and content development.
- Conduct regular SEO/SEM audits to continually improve content quality, searchability, accessibility, quality assurance, and performance.
- Support with organizing customer-focused activities such as webinars or online seminars, as well as sponsorship initiatives.
- Partnering with our IT teams to ensure the health of the data that is synchronizing into the Salesforce Pardot CRM.
- Other duties as required across business units.
Skills & experience
- Minimum incomplete post-secondary education (Digital Marketing, Marketing, Communications, or equivalent).
- Must be updated in continuous education
- 4+ years of experience in digital marketing – bonus if you have experience with agencies, higher education, construction, or homebuilding.
- Understands Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and makes suggestions on how to improve performance and engagement.
- Hands-on experience with organic and paid social (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn), SEO, and email marketing. Ability to identify areas of opportunity for optimization.
- Exceptional reporting skills and understanding of how to track and measure results.
- Knowledge using a CRM and marketing automation software, content management systems, social media, and email marketing platforms.
- Google Analytics; other analytics platforms.
- Google or Facebook Certifications, other recognized digital marketing certifications considered an asset.
- Experience leading the development of full-funnel inbound marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Adept with concept ideation and content development, including storytelling, blogging, and technical writing. Ability to create content calendars across multiple channels and business units.
- Knowledge of web best practices, including information architecture, user experience, and writing for the web, HTML, and application of web components and styles.
- Project and time management, delivering results under tight deadlines while remaining flexible to shifting priorities.
- Strategic thinker with sound judgment and creative problem-solving.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including written, visual and oral.
- Team player within diverse teams and ability to collaborate among them.
Why you should join us
The Alberta New Home Warranty Program Group of Companies offers challenging and meaningful work, a positive work environment with amazing colleagues. Our benefit package includes:
- Hybrid/remote work structure
- Annual short-term incentive pay (bonus program)
- Paid sick time and flex days
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Health Spending Account
- Pension plan (RPP company matching)
- On the job training
- Company events
- Progressive corporate culture that supports our greatest assets – our people
Our Remote Work Policy allows employees to work remotely up to four days per week but is based on operational needs.