Calgary, Alberta | Term May 24, 2022 – Aug. 19 2022
The Alberta New Home Warranty Program Group of Companies (ANHWP Group) is Alberta’s most experienced and most trusted new home warranty provider and educator for homebuilders. As Alberta’s leader in new home warranty products and services for over 45 years, we continue to raise the bar to meet the needs of homeowners and our Builder Members.
This position resides with The Alberta New Home Warranty Program (ANHWP) and works alongside The New Home Warranty Insurance (Canada) Corporation (NHWICC) and the Professional Home Builders Institute of Alberta (PHBI).
The Customer Solutions Assistant will be responsible for providing support to the Customer Solutions (Sales) department. You will assist with many aspects of our operation and in collaboration with our experienced team to support builder requests such as warranty enrolments, care and service for our members, and collaborate with our internal Operations, Claims and Underwriting teams as needed.
The primary responsibilities of the Customer Solutions Assistant are:
- Administrative support to our Customer Solutions department
- Database support with updating/maintaining accounts within our Relationship Management system (CRM)
- Address builder member questions and inquiries as needed
- Support onboarding new builder members where required
- Support new build member inquiries with information and process details
- Support file organization for the Customer Solutions team for optimal efficiency
- Support coordination of meetings and prepare materials for builder member meetings
- Other Customer Solutions initiative support as required
Qualifications & skills
- Currently enrolled in a post-secondary education, in business/marketing or related area and returning to a post-secondary institution following your work term. Candidates must be at least in the 2nd year of their Program.
- Available and legally authorized to work in Canada for a 13 week full time work-term
- Previous work experience with administrative duties and supporting teams would be an asset
- The ability to collaborate with teams, strong communication and positive attitude all desired skills for this position
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
Why you should join us
The Alberta New Home Warranty Program Group of Companies offers challenging and meaningful work, a positive work environment with amazing colleagues. You will enjoy a hybrid/remote work structure, on the job training and Company events.