Located in Calgary, Alberta
The Alberta New Home Warranty Program Group of Companies (“the Program”), is Alberta’s most experienced and most trusted new home warranty provider. As Alberta’s leader in new home warranty products and services for over 45 years, we continue to raise the bar to meet the needs of new homeowners and our Builder Members.
This position resides with The Alberta New Home Warranty Program (the “Organization”) and is also responsible for similar activities for The New Home Warranty Insurance (Canada) Corporation (“NHWICC”), Professional Home Builders Institute of Alberta (“PHBI”), Entrust Insurance Corporation (“Entrust”) and other affiliated entities (collectively “affiliated entities”).
Primary Job Duties
Reporting to the Sr. Manager, Business Planning & Improvement, this role provides support to internal and external stakeholders. The primary objective of this role is first point of contact for all customers, including Builder Members, Policy holders, and Homeowners. The role is to provide solutions to the various incoming contacts using best practices to obtain results in the best interest of the Organization and our customers.
- Proficient in Contact Centre Operations, including incoming calls, e-mails, walk-in client inquiries, enrolments & possessions (warranty commencement).
- Has familiarity of Alberta New Home Warranty Program (“ANHWP”) products, offerings and processes in order to respond appropriately to customer inquiries.
- Effectively and efficiently respond to incoming queries and provide accurate and decisive information in order to answer questions, address concerns, and assist stakeholders with processes.
- Fully utilize CRM and other electronic tools to maximize customer service and data management
- Provide professional, detailed, and organized diligence to assigned duties.
- Perform records management for the purpose of supporting appropriate business units.
- Ensure that all reports and other communications with homeowners, builders, management and other parties are consistent with department and Organization guidelines.
- Communicate and coordinate with other departments to achieve mutual goals and objectives.
- Suggest new or improved procedures and processes, and maintain existing procedures and processes.
- Assist with the implementation of approved changes to policies and procedures.
- Assist with duties associated with Organization hosted events.
- Assist assigned department personnel in responding to inquiries and fostering relationships with existing clients.
- Perform data entry and ensure that all communications are accurate.
- Update and maintain database(s) and track documents as necessary.
- Identify data integrity failures and other administrative issues and rectify or advise management.
- Participate in and provide input and support in a team focused environment.
- Completed post secondary education
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience, or completed a college diploma and one year of relevant experience.
- Good understanding of basic office systems and procedures, telephone etiquette and document management.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral).
- High Proficiency in MS Office
- Previous experience with Salesforce CRM is preferred
- Sound judgment and organizational skills, including ability to prioritize workload and formulate recommendations.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously demonstrating effective time management skills.
- Experience in customer service.
- Self-motivated and detail oriented.
- Understanding of the policies, procedures and benefits of the Organization.
- Able to conduct oneself in a courteous and professional manner at all times;
- Strong work ethic with high integrity.
Our employees are currently working remotely from home with the intent to meet a graduated return to the office work plan prior to year end.